UML Addins RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon madam/sir. Is there any way of creating within a class diagram an association class? Or to create a qualifier? I have been trying to find a way doing these things in VS2013 Ultimate Ed but i was unable to do so...

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Aiwnia3enos,

Are you going to add the association in the class diagram programmatically from a VSPackage? Or just manually?

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:15 AM
  • Good afternoon Mr Zhong

I want to insert the relationship by using the toolbox,  (in some other tools eg Visual Paradigm, IBM Rational) they already address this issue. In these tools there is an association called class association.  

Have a look at this one :

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rsarthlp/v9/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.xtools.modeler.doc%2Ftopics%2Fcassnclss.html

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 1:07 PM
  • As far as I know, we can't create association class, but we can create association lines in the ToolBox to illustrate the relationship between multiple classes.  You need to create the "association class" manually if you want.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:18 AM