need help on my VS2012 cant load the designer

Answers

• That error sometimes appears because it is trying to load an extension that isn't properly signed, did you install other versions or somehow modify the installed version?

At this point, since the RTM versions are available, you should probably move to using the RTM versions instead of RC. There is a free time limited version on Windows 8 available to use for development if you don't have access to it otherwise.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:37 PM

All replies

• how do i fix this?? i try reinstalling my VS2012 and still same error occur . i try make a new project from scratch and yet same error occur without entering new set of codes from it, without delete any codes and etc.... need help.. ASAP :) thanks

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:06 PM
  • That error sometimes appears because it is trying to load an extension that isn't properly signed, did you install other versions or somehow modify the installed version?

At this point, since the RTM versions are available, you should probably move to using the RTM versions instead of RC. There is a free time limited version on Windows 8 available to use for development if you don't have access to it otherwise.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:37 PM
  • thank you sir. i'll try to change my version.
    Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:12 AM