none
Power BI Pro Developer (MSDN) - activation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I have a Visual studio MSDN subscription and was trying to activate the Power BI Pro from the "My Benefits" page.  The screen will not accept my company name and there's nobody else in my organisation with the same name.  Normally on a page like this there would be a link to login, however this also does not work. 

So if this is not the correct forum can anyone tell me how I can reach out to MS support? 

Thanks

Following the link to sign in gives this error: 

Monday, June 19, 2017 9:06 AM

Answers

• Hello, 

I have a Visual studio MSDN subscription and was trying to activate the Power BI Pro from the "My Benefits" page.  The screen will not accept my company name and there's nobody else in my organisation with the same name.  Normally on a page like this there would be a link to login, however this also does not work. 

So if this is not the correct forum can anyone tell me how I can reach out to MS support? 

Thanks

Following the link to sign in gives this error: 

Dear The real Slartibarfast,

Please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Monday, June 19, 2017 10:00 AM