Unable to Download the IIS SEO ToolKit On My System RRS feed

• Question

• User1311551909 posted

I have a Windows 7 Home Basic Laptop. I am trying to download the IIS SEO Toolkit on it but I am not able to do so. At first, I got a message saying I need to download and install the Web Platform Launcher. When I tried to do that, it gave me several components that I needed to choose before initiating download. Not knowing what exactly to choose, I selected the IIS 7.5 Express and ran Install. I was able to install the Web Platform Launcher. But when I try to download the IIS Toolkit after that, I get an error message again. The error message is, "The IIS 7 Management Console Features must be installed to use IIS Search Engine Optimization toolkit". After doing a little more research online, I figured, I need to have IIS on my system to install the toolkit. So I tried to download that, but I get another error message when I try to download that.  Can someone please help me download the toolkit. It is important I get it on my system.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Monday, November 16, 2015 5:47 AM

All replies

• User-736483138 posted

The IIS SEO Toolkit requires IIS. You can follow these steps to install it. 

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 9:56 PM