Error: We couldn't cancel this submission. Please try again later RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Devs!

I have my Game in Waiting for releasestatus. So, its read only. We make some corrections in the grammatical area also made some minor teaks and adjustments.

Re compiled, Re tested (on Visual Studio PC and XBOXONE), re tested with the Visual Studio TEST app and we are good to go.

Wen I tried to cancel the submission it says “We couldn't cancel this submission. Please try again later”. We do really need to update so we can offer the most polished game we can, but I’m unable to do so.

We are already promoting the launch date, so this is for us kind of urgent.

Please any helping hand?

Aldo

Sunday, May 27, 2018 1:28 PM

Answers

• UPDATE: Solved

Hi again!

I just changed the release date back to MANUAL, then I had no problems with canceling.

Cheers!

Aldo

• Marked as answer by Aldo Alain Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:12 AM
    Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Alan,

>We couldn't cancel this submission. Please try again later
    In the view for this problem , Please refer to Publishing :

“Your app's package may be digitally signed to protect them against tampering after they have been released. Once this phase has begun, you can no longer cancel your submission or change its release date.” 

If you need more help, you can make a support ticket. I hope my advice will help you.

Best regards
    DaisyTian

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Monday, May 28, 2018 7:59 AM
  • UPDATE: Solved

Hi again!

I just changed the release date back to MANUAL, then I had no problems with canceling.

Cheers!

Aldo

• Marked as answer by Aldo Alain Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:12 AM
    Tuesday, May 29, 2018 11:12 AM
  • Thank you for solution Aldo Alain , this help my issue as well !!!!
    Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:32 AM