none
Can STS Service entertain multiple concurrent SAML Token requests simultaneously RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am Dishant Buch, developing Authentication APIs that can return SAML Authentication Token on successful authentication. I am using WIF - STS service for SAML Token generation.  I would like to know can the STS Service handle multiple concurrent SAML Token requests?

Is there any issue if we use WIF - STS service in multi concurrency environment?

This part is very critical for our release so please provide detail about this as early as possible.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Dishant,

Thanks for your post.

This forum is used to discuss about WCF specific developing issue, your issue is more related with WIF-STS, I would suggest you go to forum below for help.

Reference: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=Geneva

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 28, 2016 3:19 AM