How to include Silverlight in image configuration RRS feed

• Question

• I am very new to building an image with ICE. I have created and image, with what I thought, included Silverlight 5 to be automatically installed on my WES8 device. Once the image has been installed, Silverlight is not functioning: I have to manually go to the Microsoft site to download and install Silverlight. How do I include Silverlight in the image configuration? I have already included Microsoft Silverlight 5 Support in the Features/Application Support module. Is there something else that I need to include? Thank you in advance for your assistance ...
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 4:07 PM

Answers

• You have to include the installer as a component package and then run the installer as a Pass 7 sync command to have it install with the OS.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide SIM - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

• Edited by Sean LimingMVP Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:27 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Sean LimingMVP Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by GROBB66 Friday, December 23, 2016 4:19 PM
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:27 PM

All replies

• You have to include the installer as a component package and then run the installer as a Pass 7 sync command to have it install with the OS.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide SIM - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

• Edited by Sean LimingMVP Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:27 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Sean LimingMVP Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by GROBB66 Friday, December 23, 2016 4:19 PM
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:27 PM
  • Thank you Sean!

GROBB66

Friday, December 23, 2016 4:19 PM