none
Transferring Apps ownership between different user accounts

General discussion

• I think there should be a feature that allows transferring Apps ownership between different user accounts. There are two reasons for this:

1. Selling apps ownership to other organizations/people. At the moment there is no way of doing this unless giving up the ownership of account which could have many other apps and sensitive data. This matter has raised to some extent earlier but with the situation that the app is not engaged on the store and only discussed the reserved name but for an which is already on the store it is more complicated.
    2. Moving to another country and tax issues. At the moment because of tax and payments, the region is unchangeable so if someone moves to a new country permanently, there is no way of transferring the apps. Basically I have to delete my app from one account and recreate it in a new account. Therefore, my users will not keep receiving updates unless they uninstall their app and redownload it as the new app. This process will definitely affect the users' experience and as a result ratings and reviews of apps.
    Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:26 PM