Application published a week ago but did not show up in the "New" section of games:classic RRS feed

• Question

• My app is in the marketplace as I can search for it and find it but it hasn't showed up in the  "new" apps of the  games:classic marketplace.   It's been almost a week now.  The last app to show up in "new" section of the games:classic and games:card+board were on 12/24 and 12/26.   It looks like something is broken in the update processing. 

This is very bad for marketing my app. 

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:07 PM

Answers

• It propably did appear in the new section just many pages after the first one.

• Marked as answer by Cadencestudios Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:51 PM
    Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:44 PM

All replies

• It propably did appear in the new section just many pages after the first one.

• Marked as answer by Cadencestudios Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:51 PM
    Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:44 PM
  • I checked it is 50 pages deep into the new category.  Shouldn't NEW be sorted with the newest apps at the top?

My last published app started at the top of the NEW list and slowly moved down the list over a few weeks.  

My App id is 9b534807-0ac2-4a80-8213-c209f3b0a4ac and was released to the marketplace on 1/4/2013

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:57 PM
  • Its new + rising now.I dont know how exacly that works but if you publish app it can start many pages down the first.the last app i published (on 1/4/2013) appered in new + rising category under the app i published on 11/14/2012.As you can guess almost no one downloaded it.Is your app name dots ? Because i can see it on the first page in the new + rising classic category.
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 4:02 PM
  • Yeah Dots is the app.  I saw that it was on the third page this afternoon.   I'm glad to see it get some visibility.  I guess it just takes a few days.

Thanks for the info that helped

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:38 PM