Notification on multiple documents uploaded RRS feed

• Question

• Hi is there a way to send single notification when multiple documents uploaded to the Document Library?

For instance I've uploaded 15 documents with same category "Documents" to the Document library, and I want to send only one email with details of uploaded documents (15 documents with category "Documents"). Is that possible OOB?

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:38 AM

Answers

• Hi Azamat- I don't know of a way to accomplish what you want in a custom workflow. My advice is to to use an alert on the library instead and have the notification sent 1x per day instead of immediately.

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 8:16 PM
  • Hi Azamat,

Per my test, although I uploaded the documents into the folder, The alert emails have been sent apart.

I agree with crout1, you can have a try.

If that doesn't work, I am afraid that there is no OOTB method to achieve it.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:30 AM

All replies

• You might have uploaded the documents into the folder. You can send the folder Site URL.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar Reddy

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:47 AM
  • Hi Azamat- I don't know of a way to accomplish what you want in a custom workflow. My advice is to to use an alert on the library instead and have the notification sent 1x per day instead of immediately.

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 8:16 PM
  • Hi Azamat,

Per my test, although I uploaded the documents into the folder, The alert emails have been sent apart.

I agree with crout1, you can have a try.

If that doesn't work, I am afraid that there is no OOTB method to achieve it.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:30 AM