How to prevent zooming on an user control that is inside a zooming grid RRS feed

• Question

• In next code i have a canvas named "MapContainer" and an image "MapImage" inside it. The applicattion allows user to select some tourist places on a list and then put an user control "item" on the "MapContainer" and the items appears above the "MapImage". I need to allow user zoom the "MapImage" and the "item" mantain its position on the "Map" but not zomming. Using the next code the "MapImage" and "item" zooming. How can i solve this?

<Canvas x:Name="MapContainer" Margin="0,4,0,-4" Width="820" Height="1060" Clip="M0.5,-3.5 L819.5,-3.5 L819.5,1055.5 L0.5,1055.5 z">
                <i:Interaction.Behaviors>
                    <ei:TranslateZoomRotateBehavior x:Name="gestos" ConstrainToParentBounds="True" MaximumScale="3" MinimumScale="1"  SupportedGestures="Scale,Translate" TranslateFriction="0.5" />
                </i:Interaction.Behaviors>

<Image x:Name="MapImage" Height="1060" Canvas.Left="7" Source="{x:Null}" Stretch="Fill" Canvas.Top="1" Width="820" />               

</Canvas>

• Moved by Bob Shen Tuesday, June 11, 2013 6:33 AM
    Friday, June 7, 2013 9:15 PM

All replies