Question

• I need to play macro on Excel bay visual basic 6

and open my file.xlsb because open my VBA App

-this app open after excel workbook in windows a duple click 

-my office is 2007

thank for you

Monday, March 27, 2017 11:46 PM

Answers

• Along the lines Reed mentioned here is a fairly active VB6 forum but don't discount VBA forums on the web or here on Microsoft's forums (if needed either Reed or myself can move this question to a VBA or Excel for developer forum)

http://www.vbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Visual-Basic-6-and-Earlier

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by GHANDOUR_2035 Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:38 PM
    Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:26 PM

All replies

• Hi CHANDOUR_2035,

Because your problem is related to visual basic 6, so the best practice for you is to ask your question at visual basic 6 forum for professional help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:05 AM
  • Hi Cherry Bu

Thank you 

? how can i add the question in visual basic 6

i don't find it in chooses 

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:40 PM
  • There are no official support channels for VB6.  You can search the internet for VB6 user groups.

Do you actually need VB6, or is this entirely a question about VBA?  There is an active VBA forum which may be where this is most appropriate.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:12 PM
  • Along the lines Reed mentioned here is a fairly active VB6 forum but don't discount VBA forums on the web or here on Microsoft's forums (if needed either Reed or myself can move this question to a VBA or Excel for developer forum)

http://www.vbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Visual-Basic-6-and-Earlier

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by GHANDOUR_2035 Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:38 PM
    Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:26 PM
  • Hi kareninstrutor

Thank you too mach 

Thank you my beautiful

ghandour_2030

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:38 PM