When I try to view code, program crashes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ~

It seems that there is something wrong.  Whenever I double click a forms object to view the events I get an error report and the program crashes.  If I try to add an item to the toolbox and click 'browse' then the program crashes with no warning whatsoever. 

I have one extra toolbox thing I downloaded - SkinCrafter Lite.  Maybe this is causing the problem?  It was all fine before I installed it.

Can someone help me?  Is this a known bug?  Has it ever happened to them before?  Please help. 

~ Chris Howarth

Sunday, April 1, 2007 8:32 AM

Answers

• You should try to uninstall SkinCrafter Lite. After that, try it again. If the VC++ Express doesn't crash anymore, try to reinstall the SkinCrafter Lite. If you experience the same problem again, you should contact the vendor of that tool (SkinCrafter Lite)! If after uninstalling you still have VC++ to crash, you should also contact the vendor!
    Sunday, April 1, 2007 9:57 AM

All replies

• You should try to uninstall SkinCrafter Lite. After that, try it again. If the VC++ Express doesn't crash anymore, try to reinstall the SkinCrafter Lite. If you experience the same problem again, you should contact the vendor of that tool (SkinCrafter Lite)! If after uninstalling you still have VC++ to crash, you should also contact the vendor!
    Sunday, April 1, 2007 9:57 AM
  • It seems that error occurs mostly when I have the propeties window open at the same time.
    Sunday, April 1, 2007 3:03 PM