none
Does anybody know anything about Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.UITestUtilities.IsWWAWindow RRS feed

• Question

• When I do a search for

Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.UITestUtilities.IsWWAWindow

or just

IsWWAWindow

I don't find anything.

WHAT IS IT AND WHY HAS IT JUST SHOWN UP ON MY XP TEST MACHINE?

Is this another of those wonderous 'ooops' in the updates?

me

Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:45 AM

Answers

• Hi HackinInHelena,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

I didn’t see it before. Just to make this issue clearly, which VS version are you using? Which kind of app are you testing? Where did you get it? Could you share us a screen shot about it?

You could get the Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension namespace in default in the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies if you are using the VS2012:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd580265.aspx

But I try to check the Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension with the tool .net Reflector, but I didn’t find the IsWWAWindow under UITestUtilitiesit, so if possible, I suggest you check whether you add add-ins in your VS IDE in the specific machine, or you installed third party library/tool in your specific mahince. Maybe you could check it in the following command line.

Devenv.exe /ResetSettings: Restores the IDE's default settings, optionally resets to the specified VSSettings file.

Devenv.exe /ResetAddin: Removes commands and command UI associated with the specified Add-in.

Devenv.exe /ResetSkipPkgs: Clears all SkipLoading tags added to VSPackages.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, February 22, 2013 7:17 AM