none
(Welcome Page) Search People Page Layout not found or missing in sharepoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to add page in SharePoint 2013, but page layout (Welcome Page) Search People is not showing up among the options. The page layout is available in master pages and page layouts folder in my site collection

Friday, January 29, 2016 2:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Kalimidi,

Per my test, this pagelayout is not available in team site, if you want to use (Welcome Page) Search People pagelayout, I would suggest you can create a Enterprise Search site collection.

Then this pagelayout would be show in Site Settings->Page Layout and Site Template like the screen capture below:

Thanks

Best Regards

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:28 AM

All replies

• Hi 

You need to include the page layouts created to be used in the site.This is done by going to SiteActions->site settings and click on Page layout and site Template and select the page layout as shown

Thanks

Girish

Sunday, January 31, 2016 4:39 AM
  • Hi Girish,
    The page layout not showing in the specified location SiteActions->site settings and click on Page layout and site Template , (welcome page)SearchResults page layout.
    I am using team site & i enable the the publishing features to this site.

Regards,
    Dhayanand

Monday, February 1, 2016 9:13 AM
  • Hi Kalimidi,

Per my test, this pagelayout is not available in team site, if you want to use (Welcome Page) Search People pagelayout, I would suggest you can create a Enterprise Search site collection.

Then this pagelayout would be show in Site Settings->Page Layout and Site Template like the screen capture below:

Thanks

Best Regards

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:28 AM
  • I have checked to see if SharePoint Server Standard Site Collection features is enabled (it is).

Still, I do not have the option for (Welcome Page) Search People under Site Settings -> Page Layout and Site Templates on our corporate site. Why is this?

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:39 PM