none
handling event in Custom Activity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi
    I am a begginer in Workflows and need help how actually can i pass an event to custom activity from the workflow. My situaltion is i have a custom activity which is waiting for an event and then has a handleExternal Event and then some code to execute. Situation is i need to use this activity in main workflow and when it starts the Workflow be waiting in custom activity for a event, but i need to raise an event from the workflow and passed to this custom activity.

Can you please help me how to do it ?

Nabeel
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Nabeel,
    I'm going to go ahead and mark your post as answered but if you have any follow-up questions about using WorkflowServiceHost please feel free to mark this thread as unanswered to continue the conversation.

Thanks,
    Amy
    Monday, August 24, 2009 7:05 AM

All replies

• The best out of the box experience is to host your workflow as a service using WorkflowServiceHost. Use a Receive activity to get your data and send messages to it from any WCF client.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:42 AM
  • Hi Nabeel,
    I'm going to go ahead and mark your post as answered but if you have any follow-up questions about using WorkflowServiceHost please feel free to mark this thread as unanswered to continue the conversation.

Thanks,
    Amy
    Monday, August 24, 2009 7:05 AM