Sell a website RRS feed

• Question

• User-1430230007 posted

Hello,
    I'm a beginner web developer and I want to use Microsoft_Azure for the first time, but I have some questions.
    For example I have a website on Microsoft_Azure and I purchased a domain name from Godaddy and converted it to my site at Microsoft_Azure, and I wanted to sell this site.
    Should I sell the account in Microsoft_Azure or the account in Godaddy, or there is something else to do.
    I hope that my question is true.
    Thank

Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:36 AM

Answers

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

No; The purpose of Azure or GoDaddy is to have your web site up and running not really differently from what could be done "in house".

What you sell is the right to USE your web site not to ADMINISTER the underlying hardware needed to run your site.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:17 AM

All replies

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

No; The purpose of Azure or GoDaddy is to have your web site up and running not really differently from what could be done "in house".

What you sell is the right to USE your web site not to ADMINISTER the underlying hardware needed to run your site.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, September 30, 2018 11:17 AM
  • User-1430230007 posted

Hi,

Can you located to me what is the country intended in this paragraph (my country or the country of my app location)

Can I transfer a subscription to a user account in another country?

No, transferring a subscription to a user account in another country is not supported. The recipient's user account must be in the same country.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/billing/billing-subscription-transfer

Thank you

Sunday, September 30, 2018 12:02 PM