none
interger price should be write as text in c# RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends

I want to show interger price as text price. I am using in report viewer

By one example 55 Rupees should be show as Fifty Five Repees  in Reportviewer

Please help me

Sankarshan Parida.Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    • Moved by Leo Liu - MSFT Tuesday, June 7, 2011 6:25 AM Moved for better support. (From:Visual C# General)
    Friday, June 3, 2011 10:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You will need to write your own function that will do the conversion.

This link should help you in achieving that

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/NumToWord.aspx

Edit: I noticed that the code is in VB.Net but i think it should be pretty straightforward. Do let me know if u need help converting it to c#

Please mark this as answer or vote as helpful if it solved your problem
    • Edited by GregHenry Friday, June 3, 2011 10:46 AM edit
    Friday, June 3, 2011 10:43 AM
  • Thanks GregHeny

I need it in REPORT generate time . It's possible by hardcode , But how will i Show in reporting time ?

Sankarshan Parida.Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Friday, June 3, 2011 11:02 AM
  • I am moving your thread into the Visual Studio Report Controls for specialized support. Thanks.
    Leo Liu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 6:26 AM