Where is the forum for the Microsoft Store? RRS feed

• Question

• I placed an order for Microsoft hardware which has a 30 day evaluation period.  Unfortunately, one of the items is back ordered.  I used the online chat to request an extension of the 30 day period for the hardware that was shipped to start when the last of the hardware shipped.  The representative was either not authorized to do that or did not understand my request.

If I don't get an extension of the evaluation period for the hardware that did ship to allow me to evaluate the entire package (with the hardware that is back ordered) I will have to return what I have received and then immediately order the exact same equipment.  This is not only not logical it is stupid.

So where is the forum that I can raise this issue in?

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:20 AM

Answers

All replies

• There is no Microsoft Store forum.  However, there is a Microsoft Store Facebook page.  You really need to try and resolve your issue directly with a Microsoft Store representative.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:32 AM
    Answerer
  • Facebook is not run by Microsoft.  I do not use Facebook and would want to have to create a Facebook profile to correct a problem with the Microsoft Store.
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:58 AM
  • I'd use the second link provided to chat with or call them.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:31 AM