Correlations Error in Biztalk RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am trying to run sample of Correlations and follwing one article :

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/13729.walkthrough-correlations-in-biztalk-orchestration.aspx

I have created application and ports as per forumn

when i am trying to test correlation it's giving me error as:

I have two Receive Port and Receive Location :

1)  This service instance exists to help debug routing failures for instance "{8E4CFE61-925E-4DB4-88CA-AEB6DB5754D1}". The context of the message associated with this instance contains all the promoted properties at the time of the routing failure.

Routing Failure Report for "Routing Failure Report for "ReceiveInvoicePort""

2) Routing Failure Report for "Routing Failure Report for "ReceiveOrderPort""

This service instance exists to help debug routing failures for instance "{52F9E444-DC1D-462A-ACA6-AB9BC7021819}". The context of the message associated with this instance contains all the promoted properties at the time of the routing failure. 

Thanks and Regards, Nitin.

Monday, April 27, 2015 10:09 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please, paste the Order and Invoice documents you are using for the test.

In addition, check the following:

• Verify that you have promoted correctly both OrderId and InvoiceID properties in the related schemas using the same context property CommonID.
    • You should also check is de definition of the Correlation Type, to be sure that you are using the CommonID property.
    • And the last thing is to verify that you are starting-following correctly the Correlation in the Send and Receive ports.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, May 4, 2015 1:54 AM
    Monday, April 27, 2015 10:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please, paste the Order and Invoice documents you are using for the test.

In addition, check the following:

• Verify that you have promoted correctly both OrderId and InvoiceID properties in the related schemas using the same context property CommonID.
    • You should also check is de definition of the Correlation Type, to be sure that you are using the CommonID property.
    • And the last thing is to verify that you are starting-following correctly the Correlation in the Send and Receive ports.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, May 4, 2015 1:54 AM
    Monday, April 27, 2015 10:20 AM
  • Make sure that you are not using PassThru pipeline.

You Need to use XmlReceive pipeline to Promote OrderId and InvoiceId.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Monday, April 27, 2015 1:25 PM