none
.NET Framework 4.8 Problem RRS feed

• Question

• When i start the installer for .net framework 4.8 in windows sandbox, it says i already have installed .net framework, but when i open an app, it says i dont have installed .net framework 4.8, help me please.
    Tuesday, December 10, 2019 6:16 PM

All replies

• Hi BulliAdminko, 

Thank you for posting here.

I find that Windows Sandbox is a virtual machine created on demand using Microsoft's hypervisor, and it is designed to run applications inside a lightweight isolated environment running independently from your main installation.

Try to install .NET Framework 4.8 in your windows environment directly.

If I have any misunderstanding, please provide more details about your question.

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:26 AM
  • I Respect It, but i got installed net framework 4.8 already on my real one, not the sandbox, and the error keeps showing up
    Wednesday, December 11, 2019 12:36 PM
  • Hi BulliAdminko, 

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you provide more information about your app? It will help us to analyze and reproduce your problem.

We are waiting for your update.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:00 AM