Ηow to I save to a database, username and password from a webpage to which I want to register - password manage RRS feed

• Question

• I make an application with the web browser and I want to add to the program the ability to store the user name and password in a database at the time of my registration and return back to the page when I login to their website

I searched the internet and did not find anything to help

All I found was the automatic login to the user name and password

Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:31 PM

All replies

• There are many aspects for this starting with the following to understand what direction to take before even thinking about coding.

https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/211/how-to-securely-hash-passwords

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:04 PM
  • the thing I'm asking is to make an password manager

from Webbrowser.Navigating to save the passwords and to Webbrowser.DocumentComplete to load

Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:19 PM
  • the thing I'm asking is to make an password manager

from Webbrowser.Navigating to save the passwords and to Webbrowser.DocumentComplete to load

Please edit your post and say "password manager" because its not there now. Clarity is super important when asking questions.

Also it does not make sense for the above to happen in Navigating or DocumentComplete events. That is not how a password manager I've seen works.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:28 PM