Microsoft Excel can not paste the data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, I am developing a macro in which I have 12 graphics, I am cutting and pasting the graphic as an image, but I get the following error: 
    Error 1004 at runtime: Microsoft Excel can not paste the data, not why this happens, i was investigate but can not find anything that works, I hope I can help me, greetings
    • Edited by aslf010990 Tuesday, November 4, 2014 11:25 PM
    Tuesday, November 4, 2014 11:24 PM

Answers

• this is the code I utilize for copy and paste the graphic:

ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Gráfico", "Gráfico1")).Select
     Selection.Cut
     Cells(12, 2).Select
     ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="Imagen (metarchivo mejorado)", Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False

Only thing that jumps out of me is the Format you have chosen, but it might be ok.

Are you sure the Graphic is still available?

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

• Marked as answer by aslf010990 Thursday, November 6, 2014 12:32 AM
    Wednesday, November 5, 2014 5:43 PM

All replies

• Hi all, I am developing a macro in which I have 12 graphics, I am cutting and pasting the graphic as an image, but I get the following error: 
    Error 1004 at runtime: Microsoft Excel can not paste the data, not why this happens, i was investigate but can not find anything that works, I hope I can help me, greetings

In order to help or assist you, you need to post the code you are using in your Macro to cutting and pasting the code.

Just a quick response on the error, it might be possible that you are re-running the cutting and pasting Macro, and the images are not available anymore.

Hope this helps,

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014 1:50 AM

Selection.Cut
     Cells(12, 2).Select
     ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="Imagen (metarchivo mejorado)", Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False

Wednesday, November 5, 2014 3:25 PM

Selection.Cut
     Cells(12, 2).Select

Only thing that jumps out of me is the Format you have chosen, but it might be ok.

Are you sure the Graphic is still available?

• Marked as answer by aslf010990 Thursday, November 6, 2014 12:32 AM
    Wednesday, November 5, 2014 5:43 PM
  • yes, i ejecute my macro step by step and at all times the graphics are available
    Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:12 PM
  • Hi, I solved the problem, was the format of the picture, thank you very much danishani, greetings
    Thursday, November 6, 2014 12:32 AM