Will the current quota for job collections and number of jobs in a collection increase when the Scheduler service reaches general availability? RRS feed

• Question

• The current quota for the number of job collections and number of jobs in a collection is not really generous. Is this only during Preview? Are there any plans to increase this quotas when the Scheduler service reaches General Availability?

I'm interested in working with multiple job collections in the free plan (4-5 to allow for proper testing), and eventually much more than the current 10 collections in the paid plan. I'm thinking to map the concept of 'job collection' to a 'tenant', so I'd create a new job collection for each tenant. I like this mapping because I can set the properties for each tenant. But the 10 limit on a paid plan makes this a bit restrictive I'm afraid. Therefore I'd be looking to create hundred(s) of collections per subscription; and probably not more than 1000 jobs per collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• Yes we are planning on supporting more than 10 job collections per subscription soon after GA.
    Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:08 AM
  • That's really welcomed, thanks for confirmation! Looking forward for the GA.

Saturday, February 22, 2014 3:51 PM