none
LDPhysics Dirtbike game.

General discussion

• Hello all! I've just come out with the first version of my dirt bike game! I need people to make levels for me though. Right now I only have four levels. You can edit levels using my Level editor that comes with the game. Please give suggestions and all! Thanks!

Here is the game download: Link

And here are some pics:

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11

Thursday, October 3, 2013 6:46 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Nice!

Cobra355~

Friday, October 4, 2013 11:42 PM
  • Would someone on the forum please make a few levels for me? I a pretty bad at making them myself ;)

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11

Sunday, October 6, 2013 4:05 PM
    Answerer
  • Do I need a certain plugin or something? The game doesn't work on my PC.

Let's go boys!

Sunday, October 6, 2013 4:08 PM
  • It should work if you run the Exe. If what you are referring to is that it doesn't work in small basic then yes, you need The LD extention. (http://litdev.hostoi.com/) Thanks!

Sunday, October 6, 2013 5:08 PM
    Answerer
  • Ok, thank you. I ran the EXE and my guy just fell out of the sky and disappeared... there was no track. :0

Let's go boys!

Sunday, October 6, 2013 11:15 PM
  • Oops! I think I know the issue though...

Sunday, October 6, 2013 11:52 PM
    Answerer
  • Paths in Jump?.dat and .lev LevelFiles need to be adjusted.

Monday, October 7, 2013 12:25 AM
    Answerer
  • Ok, fix that up, I wanna play this! :D

Let's go boys!

Monday, October 7, 2013 12:26 AM
  • I think I got it! Go ahead and try it now!

Monday, October 7, 2013 1:01 AM
    Answerer
  • Cool! I'll check it out!

Let's go boys!

Monday, October 7, 2013 1:05 AM
  • HAHA! I LOVE IT! ILL GET YOU SOME LEVELS! :D

Let's go boys!

Monday, October 7, 2013 1:08 AM
  • Wow. Congratulations Zock. This is the best game I've seen yet in Small Basic. Amazing.

Love all the details with the bike. Wheel spin, suspension, bike getting smashed up.... And the game play is dead simple. Totally playable and entertaining. Impressive.

Is it ok with you if I post it on fb and the sb blog?

Monday, October 7, 2013 5:32 PM
  • Sure! It does use the LD extention though.

PS Just out of curiosity, what is the "fb" forum?

Monday, October 7, 2013 6:33 PM
    Answerer
  • I think it's Facebook.

Cobra355~

Monday, October 7, 2013 6:57 PM
  • Wow! That is Nice! Nice Graphics, and the level editor is really easy and simple to use. Wonderful Job. How long did it take you to make this?
    Monday, October 7, 2013 9:33 PM
  • Zock.

Yeah good point about the extension.  Fb is the Small basic enthusiasts page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/smallbasic/

Also since we don't have a like on Facebook button if anyone ever wants their hot programs posted on my wall just ask.

Top game hey.

Monday, October 7, 2013 9:44 PM
  • So no Fb then :)

@ 8Bit. It took about two weeks for the game and one and a half for the editor.

Monday, October 7, 2013 9:53 PM
    Answerer
  • No worries
    Monday, October 7, 2013 9:55 PM
  • 2.5 + 1.5 weeks. If I could it would probably take me 3 months.

You get faster with experience I reckon. I've noticed that i'm starting to code stuff faster now that would've taken a lot longer before. And i'm starting to be able to take on more detailed programs as time goes on.

Monday, October 7, 2013 10:28 PM
  • Anyone finished any levels yet? I'm eager to try them out!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 4:40 PM
    Answerer
  • 2.5 + 1.5 weeks. If I could it would probably take me 3 months.

You get faster with experience I reckon. I've noticed that i'm starting to code stuff faster now that would've taken a lot longer before. And i'm starting to be able to take on more detailed programs as time goes on.

Yeah. It definitely Does :]

Friday, October 11, 2013 2:46 PM
    Answerer
  • How are they coming?

Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:29 PM
    Answerer
  • Anyone have any Ideas about improving it?

Thanks!!

Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:33 AM
    Answerer
  • Can you post it on the website ?

Friday, June 27, 2014 4:20 PM
  • which website?

Friday, June 27, 2014 11:30 PM
    Answerer
  • To the small basic website and can you give me the link ?

Sunday, July 6, 2014 2:39 AM
  • I'm sorry man, this game has some text files tat it reads for the levels. so I can't publish this on the website :(

but you can download it here!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1jcwiz3x25gb0iq/Dirtbike_game.zip

Monday, July 7, 2014 3:51 PM
    Answerer
  • i tied and it did not work could you send me the code ?

Monday, July 7, 2014 6:04 PM
  • the code is the .sb file included with it :D

BTW, did you extract the files before you ran them?

Monday, July 7, 2014 11:19 PM
    Answerer
  • my antivirus program says it is a virus and will not let me download

(Please send the code)

(I use AVG)

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 3:59 AM