Question

• I

I have created 2 scope blocks

Scope Block 1

Apply mapping and exception handling

applied map for Purchase order message

Scope Block 2

Send Purchase order message to end system

Getting an error message purchase message has not been initialized in construct statement       

Already have data but why getting an error

I have tried copy into purchase orders message to another temp message before

Friday, March 17, 2017 10:18 PM

All replies

• could be because u dont have msg constructed in ur catch block and u r trying to operate on that further down the process.

can u post a screen shot showing flow , msg const and msg use.

Pi_xel_xar

Blog: My Blog

BizTalkApplicationDeploymentTool: BizTalk Application Deployment Tool/

Saturday, March 18, 2017 5:23 AM
    Answerer
  • It's because if there is a failure in Scope 1, Scope 2 can be entered without a constructed PO Message.  That's all.

You should probably move the Send into the same Scope as the Transform since there is a dependence anyway.

Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:20 PM
  • I have created 2 scope's for identifying exact error for failures.

for example scope 1 failures we comes to know failure happened in the canonical process and scope 2 failure for publishing message or send to end party

Is there any way to achieve this process?

we can achieve through delivery notification but I don't want take additional steps

Monday, March 20, 2017 2:33 AM
  • I have created a xml variable and stored message in the scope 1 and which used in the scope 2

another solution is if put terminate shape in the scope 1 and allows same message in the scope2 

Monday, March 20, 2017 2:39 AM
  • I have created 2 scope's for identifying exact error for failures.

You don't need two Scopes for this because the error message will tell you exactly what went wrong. Trust me.  I would not use two Scopes because it's just making the Orchestration slightly more complicated for no meaningful benefit.

If you know you cannot continue due to an error in a Scope, you have to put Terminate Shapes in the Catch Blocks.

Monday, March 20, 2017 12:51 PM