How come my image using Deep Zoom never fits totally in the window? RRS feed

• Question

• This is the web site. As you can see the picture does not fit in the window. The top or bottom get cut off. How do I fix that?

http://recordspreservation.org/default10.html

Thanks,

Prunoid

Sunday, October 5, 2014 2:12 AM

All replies

• First, this is not a Blend, Silverlight, or Deep Zoom forum. This forum is dedicated to Microsoft Expression Web, which has nothing to do with your question.

Second, I cannot duplicate what I take to mean is your issue. Using the hand control I can pan and move around so as to view the entire image. And using the wheel I can zoom in and out in the image. Granted, I cannot view both the top and the bottom simultaneously, but I presume that is because you have set the minimum height for the image to a pixel dimension greater than my (and apparently your) browser viewport height. Since we don't use Deep Zoom here, you will have to look elsewhere, or in your help/documentation, to learn how to reset that minimum height value so that it fits within your viewport.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:18 AM
  • Thanks Scott for the reply. I wasn't sure where to ask my question. I will direct my questions from now to the Silverlight forum. 

Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:43 AM