none
Duplicate context properties in Failed messsage RRS feed

• Question

• Friends,

i have a receive port with failed message routing enabled.

when a message fails, in the failed message i see duplicated properties in the failed message context like below.

if you notice, duplicate properties have different namespaces and more over one is promoted and other is not.

when i am trying to subscribe for a failed message with 2 filters like below, its not working 

ErrorReport.ErrorType=FailedMessage  And

BTS.ReceivePortName=ReceivePort9

however when i use only one filter, its working

ErrorReport.ErrorType=FailedMessage

so how can i set filters to route a failed message that has come from a particular receive port?

Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:49 AM

Answers

• Hello Ravindar

You can set filters as: 

ErrorReport.ReceivePortName=ReceivePort9

Regards

Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:41 AM
  • Hi Ravindar,

Whenever there is failure at the port where the failed message routing is enabled there are error report properties which are added additionally. One set of properties belongs to default BTS schema and other one corresponds to ErrorReport Schema. When you open the filter dropdown on the send port you can see these two seprately one will be BTS.InboundReceivePort and other would be ErrorReport.InoundReceivePort.

You can add the filter using ErrorReport schema elements in case you are looking for subscribing only the errored messages..

Hope it helps you.

Thanks With Regards,
    Shailesh Kawade
    MCTS BizTalk Server
    Please Mark This As Answer If This Helps You.
    http://shaileshbiztalk.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:47 AM

All replies

• Hello Ravindar

You can set filters as: 

ErrorReport.ReceivePortName=ReceivePort9

Regards

Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:41 AM
  • Hi Ravindar,

Whenever there is failure at the port where the failed message routing is enabled there are error report properties which are added additionally. One set of properties belongs to default BTS schema and other one corresponds to ErrorReport Schema. When you open the filter dropdown on the send port you can see these two seprately one will be BTS.InboundReceivePort and other would be ErrorReport.InoundReceivePort.

You can add the filter using ErrorReport schema elements in case you are looking for subscribing only the errored messages..

Hope it helps you.

Thanks With Regards,
    Shailesh Kawade
    MCTS BizTalk Server
    Please Mark This As Answer If This Helps You.
    http://shaileshbiztalk.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:47 AM