none
Recertifying a Customized Windows Driver Package - Fees RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ,

I want recertify Customized Windows Driver Package . Can you provide me fee / cost related details.

I need fee structure for all windows families(including windows 10). Please provide me details.

Note : I was referring " http://www.silabs.com/documents/public/application-notes/an807-recertifying-a-customized-windows-driver-package.pdf "  document for recertification.

Thanks,

Tanoj

Thursday, May 11, 2017 7:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Tanoj,

I understand that this post is very old, but I have been trying to do the same as you posted.

Have you certified your Customized Windows Driver Package. What are the cost details. Please share the details.

Regards

Chaithanya

Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:44 AM
  • There are no direct costs either for certifying an original driver submission nor for recertifying ("reselling") customizations to an original driver packages.

There is a direct cost to purchase a code-signing certificate suitable for doing either an original driver submission and/or for recertifying ("reselling") customizations to an original driver packages.  This direct cost is a one-time-only cost per code signing certificate. The certificate is good for 1-, or 2-, (I don't think any longer) 3-year period.  (make sure to timestamp signatures made with a certificate so that the signature lasts beyond the point when the certificate expires.)  You'll need an EV certificate. I forget the cost, ~USD$1,000 for a multi-year one.

Friday, May 24, 2019 6:57 PM