Logic App Copying Azure Blob to FTP RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to setup a Logic App to copy a file from a blob to an ftp site.

I have it triggered when a blob is added or modified, then I have an FTP copy file action.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it seems I can't get the source url correct.  Any pointers?

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:08 PM

Answers

• I figured it out, sort of.  

I had my blob set to private (no anonymous access).  If I allow anonymous read access the ftp copy file step is able to access the source url. I'll have to look at different options because some of this data may be sensitive.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:22 PM

All replies

I had my blob set to private (no anonymous access).  If I allow anonymous read access the ftp copy file step is able to access the source url. I'll have to look at different options because some of this data may be sensitive.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:22 PM

Thanks for sharing dcase840! I believe the Copy file action in FTP connector may be more for copying files within the same FTP server. Because you're attempting to copy files between Blob and FTP, which are at different physical endpoints, perhaps you can do something like this as well? 
    Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:17 PM