none
no job delivery agent??? RRS feed

• Question

• It shows that there is no job delivery agent selected.

When I change the status of the test machine, It says "WLKcannot reset machine because the machine pool does not have a Job Delivery Agent". 

"

Why I have no job delivery agent ??

wangye
    • Moved by Doron Holan [MSFT] Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:10 PM (From:Windows Hardware WDK and Driver Development)
    Monday, November 7, 2011 9:44 AM

All replies

• Just Delete the WinSer machine pool and create the new one then move the system to that pool then you can change the status.
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:54 PM
  • I am encountering the same problem. Deleting and creating a new machine pool is the same.
    Tuesday, January 8, 2013 9:53 PM
  • If your problem appears the same as the screen shots in the original post, then someone moved the Server machine from the "System" pool by mistake, simply moving the Controller system back to the System pool will resolve the error.  If you look at the screen shot above, the "WLK" machine is the name of the HCK Controller system, this Machine must always remain in the System pool and not be reset/moved.

• Proposed as answer by CodePremi Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:00 AM
    Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:39 PM
  • Jason,

I think that's the reason, because I do not see the server machine in the System pool. I don't remember it was in there before. I ended up re-installing the WLK again.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 11:36 PM
  • you need to create a new machine pool and put the machine to it .From my Test ,there is no job agent in Default MachinePool

Best Regards, Mike

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 3:07 AM
  • Thanks JasonAdams, your solution worked for me....

Codepremi

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:01 AM