none
how to makes robots to reach to a particular target RRS feed

• Question

• hi

hv designed multiple robots in an environment in vpl .I want to kw how can i makes these robots reach to a particular target.Can you plz provide me the idea abt hw to do dat???

dipti

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:06 PM

All replies

• This forum is about using the Kinect NUI API found in the Kinect SDK.  (not to be confused with the Kinect block in VPL)  You might have better luck in this forum

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/roboticsvisualprogramminglanguage/threads/

Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:25 PM
  • You could tell kinect to recoginize the target then follow them if a human or if static object need code to identify that object. You will end up needing code somewhere to accomplish your task. Look up non-human in kinect forums or static object as a search term to see posts that would help you because it shows code or people getting help on targeting humans and static objects all over this forum but you have to write it in code and import into vpl so you need to ask the vpl team in above forum how to do that to test the code.

you could also ask in general discussion kinect forum.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda

• Edited by The Thinker Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:36 PM
    • Proposed as answer by The Thinker Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:36 PM
    Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:36 PM