none
Custom DisAssembler after deployment issue RRS feed

• Question

• I wrote my own custom file disassembler and signed it but not gac kd it and deployed onto biztalk server.

when a input message is passed in, i get an error saying unable to load my dll or its dependencies.

I am not sure what is going wrong.

background:

Created visual studio empty biztalk project and added the XML schema docs

and Created a library project and created my custom disassembler.

Signed my custom Disassembler.

Added this in the Tool Bar of first project and used this customdisassembler and built it and deployed it in BizTalk.

Sent an input message MSMQ and see the error.

Please help me where to look and for what issues.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:10 AM

Answers

All replies

• You should follow these steps to deploy you custom Pipeline Component:

BizTalk Server: Deploying Custom Pipeline Components in BizTalk Server 2006 and Higher

The component must be GAC'd.  Do not use the %Pipeline Components% folder.

• Marked as answer by Aryaa Monday, June 4, 2018 8:19 PM
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:36 AM
  • Thank you for the reply.

I followed the article and now I get this error:

Reason: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2\Pipeline Components\MyCustomDisassemblerLibrary.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. 

Not sure whats going wrong here.

Can you please direct me to correct solution for the above.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 3:08 AM
  • You have to follow the steps in the Article.  That message indicates that wasn't the case. :(
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:12 AM
  • Hi

You need to GAC the pipeline component dll and also any other dll/assembly that the pipeline component references.

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:46 AM
  • I deleted everthing and did the same steps freshly and everything worked. Thank you.

But now I get a different error in terms of unable to find the schema. Trying out still on that, hopefully it will be resolved.

But when i tried to look into the built in sample files comes with the biztalk installation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2\SDK\Samples\Pipelines\SchemaResolverComponent"

I tried to run the Setup.bat file and i get that these startsendport.vbs and enableRecLoc.vbs files are missing.

Could you please let me know where can i download these scripts from. tried to google and didnt find a direct link from msdn.

could you please help me out.

Friday, April 6, 2018 1:55 AM
  • I deleted everthing and did the same steps freshly and everything worked. Thank you.

But now I get a different error in terms of unable to find the schema. Trying out still on that, hopefully it will be resolved.

But when i tried to look into the built in sample files comes with the biztalk installation "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2\SDK\Samples\Pipelines\SchemaResolverComponent"

I tried to run the Setup.bat file and i get that these startsendport.vbs and enableRecLoc.vbs files are missing.

Could you please let me know where can i download these scripts from. tried to google and didnt find a direct link from msdn.

could you please help me out.

Friday, April 6, 2018 1:55 AM
  • Please mark the Answer or Upvote this thread and start a new one for any different issues.

However, you do not need to use the Schema Resolver component, 99.9999%.

Friday, April 6, 2018 12:09 PM