Two Quick Questions RRS feed

• Question

• 1.- Is there a way to set guide rulers in Blend? I am asking because sometimes the grid is barely visible to align objects and because I guess using the grid setters is not the way to do so.

2.- Do you know of any good link that you could give me regarding a good example of how to use the 'add transition' feature in visual states and/or  how exactly does the state groups work?

Thank you, I am kind of figuring out how the 'add transition' works, but i am still not so sure, for example i don't know what does the symbol with the star stands for in there and I also don't know why transitions doesn't seem to work if i activate a state that is in a whole different group state (for example when i call a state that is in 'Groupstate1' clicking a button and then i click a button that calls a state that is in (for example) 'Groupstate2')

Well, that's all. Thank you in advance for any information you can give me.

FS.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 12:43 AM

All replies

• First, I wanted to ask what type of project are you working on because I have a couple links I can share with you. 

As well, what is your background... I really want to create something for the noobs, like you and me, but there doesn't seem to be too much support for it. Even thought there should be.

Do the first photo course... Although this is about sketchflow it directly addresses your questions...

http://www.microsoft.com/design/toolbox/school/

photos | level 1Discover how to use SketchFlow to create interactive prototypes. Learn how to apply behaviors and animation.
    Assets and Guide Download | Assets, Guide and Videos Download

• Proposed as answer by Xtianus Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:38 AM
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:34 AM