Blob download is very slow when multiple clients downloading simultaneously RRS feed

• Question

• I use Java client to download a blob in an app Function (HTTP trigger)

I experience 2 difficulties:

1. The download latency differs from one execution to another (single execution). It may take 3 seconds or even 20.
    2. When 2 (or more) requests are happening simultaneously the download latency is practically double or more.

Regarding the 1st issue: Is that a bug? What effects the latency and why it changes so much?

Regarding the 2nd - The ServiceURL variable in the function is static, like recommended in the documentation. Why is that still happening and what's the way to solve it? Or is the blob storage the bottleneck for the Functions run?

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 9:49 PM

All replies

• @Omrili Apologies for the delay response! This may require a deeper investigation, so If you have a support plan, I request you file a support ticket, else please do let us know, we will try and help you get a one-time free technical support. In this case, could you send an email toAzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com referencing this thread. Please mention "ATTN subm" in the subject field and subscription ID. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and look forward to your reply.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

• Proposed as answer by YASWANTH MADI Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:26 AM
    Thursday, June 6, 2019 7:48 AM