Listbox - Set background-image OR Background-color transparent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to set a Background-Image to an Listbox, or set the Background-Color to Transparent, so that I can put the image underneath the control.

I used to do this for Labels and Textboxes etc. but I can't get it to work here.

I'm just wondering if it is possible, and if so if someone could point me into the right direction. I found some nice code, but that was C++, and I don't know that very well.

Thanks in advance,
    Lucas Mateijsen

Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:45 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

I tried that one already, but as stated above, It is CPP, and I dont know CPP.

Thanks anyway,

Lucas Mateijsen

UPD:---

I decided to create my own control.

Monday, April 12, 2010 12:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Lucas,

This link may be helpful : Transparent ListBox.

Best Wishes,
    Helen Zhou

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, April 12, 2010 9:26 AM
  • Hi Helen,

You forgot to add the url to the link.

Can you please give me the link you wanted to refer to?

Thanks in advance,
    Lucas Mateijsen

Monday, April 12, 2010 11:42 AM
  • Try this Lucas:

http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/listbox/colorlistboxes/article.php/c10413

Para el correcto funcionamiento, y que otros usuarios se puedan beneficiar de la solucion de esta pregunta por favor marca las respuestas que te hayan ayudado como "Respuesta".
    Si la respuesta te ha sido util Votala.
    Mi Blog: Jtorrecilla
    Enlace a Faq de Winforms en Ingles Muy bueno
    Monday, April 12, 2010 11:43 AM
  • Hi there,

I tried that one already, but as stated above, It is CPP, and I dont know CPP.

Thanks anyway,

Lucas Mateijsen

UPD:---

I decided to create my own control.

Monday, April 12, 2010 12:02 PM