How to check store app validation before publishing my app RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I am building a store app using xaml and c#.

The application works only if user have a created account on our CMS platform in rder to be able to sync data.

The CMC platform works as a produt configuration web site and the store app display configured product with different type of information.

How should I prepare my app if a user account is needed, do I need to provide a default test account, oro ask people to create an account or better bo for local demo data?

Is there a tool whixh scan my app and tell me what could be wrong before publishing ?

thanks for help

Regards

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 10:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• yes there is.

Right click on Project > Store > Create App Package and follow the instruction

After created, look on the bottom of the dialog, you will see a button that allow you to test the app before submit it to the Store

About the account, you will need to provide a test account for MS tester to test your app. Write it in the "Note to tester" part when you're publishing.

Thursday, July 9, 2015 4:10 AM
  • Thnanks will try that

regards

Thursday, July 9, 2015 7:24 AM
  • I have run the validation process locally first and it pass.

Does it means that if it pass that test, it will pass the publising avalidation for the store ?

regards

Friday, July 10, 2015 12:00 AM
  • Hello Solatys,

Passing the WACK test does not guarantee a passing result during the store certification.  If your app fails certification and you need assistance please reach out to Dev Center Support.

-Miles

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 8:38 PM