none
Azure Security with Azure Storage

Question

• Hey all,

I have tried to connect with the sales reps with Azure but haven't been answering their phones in the last 24hours.

I am currently looking into using Azure as a main feature in my final year project for university. The project life is about 8 months long. I am designing a phone application that will send pictures to a server where the server saves the original and then analyzes the images, sending the results back to the user. I am doing this in conjunction with another department in the university, so the live information I will be receiving will be from "young adults" (aging 18-22). Since I will be storing data,  the university ethics committee  has raised issues with this information being stored outside the campus servers due to security concerns.

I have looked at the Azure site and found the azure trust center security page and found both "AzureNetworkSecurity_v3_Feb2015" and "SecurityBestPracticesForWindowsAzureSolutionsFeb2014". I was wondering does anyone know if there is a document that outlines how Azure hands user data, I have seen this on the website, just looking for it in a document form.

Any Help you could provide would be great,

Regards, Jonathan 

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:51 PM

Answers