CREATIVE GRADUATION PROJECT IDEA RRS feed

• Question

• I AM A STUDENT IN MY FINAL YEAR I NEED A CREATIVE IDEA FOR MY GRADUATION PROJECT PLZ SUBMIT ME IDEAS NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT'S
    IN ANY ASPECTS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:13 AM

Answers

• Ask your professors. This web site is for people who need help in Microsoft products and technologies.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:09 PM
  • i've done a creative project just over a year ago, it was very intense, let me know if you still interested.
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:49 AM

All replies

• Ask your professors. This web site is for people who need help in Microsoft products and technologies.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:09 PM
  • i've done a creative project just over a year ago, it was very intense, let me know if you still interested.
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:49 AM
  • did you sort your problem out?
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:18 PM