Microsoft Architect RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I have 8 yrs of solid exerience on .Net and Sharepoint technologies.Recently I wrote sharepoint certification and got qualified.My next emphasis is to become a Microsoft Architect.Could any one help me  How to start the preparation orelse where I can find best training centers.

Thanks In Advance..
    Satish  
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:01 AM

All replies

• There are not specific things that if you passed then you will become architect, like SharePoint certification, architect is cumulative experience joining the latest trends of technology, business, consulting, methodologies and management.

I recommend you to open the careers section of Microsoft site, see their requirements for architect position and start prepare yourself with deep and hard efforts for these requirements, you may become architect at Microsoft.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:31 AM
  • look at Architect definition or responsibilities. in my view architect means below points. if you feel that you are at that milestone then you are Architect.

"An Architect can understand business needs and make right solution/technology choice to enable new business opportunities. An architect should able to view from stake holders need,  upcoming business models, technology to come up with holistic solution and draw the plan for implementation, which  may be in phases or features wise or cost wise."

srini
    Tuesday, January 3, 2012 1:45 PM
  • please see this link about IASA. you will need to follow the established career path set by this organization. hope this helps!

PS: Apart from this, obviously it helps if you also have certifications from the industry like MCSD, etc.

Monday, March 2, 2015 10:18 AM