none
microsoft office interop word dll will support unity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

microsoft office interop word dll  will support unity . i need convert word to PDf in my unity application .  can i use microsoft office interop word dll .

• Edited by prabhu.K Tuesday, July 17, 2018 9:56 AM
    • Moved by Terry Xu - MSFT Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:59 AM Word Related
    Tuesday, July 17, 2018 9:56 AM

All replies

• Hello prabhu.k,

What application are you developing? Interop Word dll provide the Document.ExportAsFixedFormat for converting word documents to PDF, is it the method you want?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 5:28 AM
  • Hello Terry

we are planning develop unity application .  unity  application render word convert into pdf .  interop word  dll  will support unity platform . 

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 5:43 AM
  • Hello prabhu.k,

What's your current issue now? Is Document.ExportAsFixedFormat able to convert word document to a PDF for you?

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:07 AM