none
Azure VPN Gateway unable to connect RRS feed

• Question

• Buen día.
    El día 14 de diciembre configure la VPN Gateway en el portal Azure, e instalé el cliente en mi pc, hoy estoy intentando conectarme y no es posible, presiono el botón conectar y no hace nada, tampoco da error, verifico en el portal y todo esta bien, realice el reinicio de la conexión y tampoco funcionó.

Good day.
    On December 14, I configured the VPN Gateway on the Azure portal, and installed the client on my pc, today I am trying to connect and it is not possible, I press the connect button and it does not do anything, it does not give an error, I verify on the portal and everything OK, perform the connection restart and it did not work either.

Friday, January 19, 2018 3:37 PM

All replies

• Do provide more details on your VPN setup/configuration for better understanding of the issue.

Network Watcher provides many capabilities as it relates to understanding your network resources in Azure. One of these capabilities is resource troubleshooting. It inspects the health of a Virtual Network Gateway or a Connection and returns its findings.

I suggest you follow the steps mentioned in this documentation Troubleshoot Virtual Network Gateway and Connections using Azure Network Watcher to start with.

Additionally, refer the documentation Troubleshooting: Azure point-to-site connection problems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, January 19, 2018 10:04 PM