none
Using Crystal Reports with Visual Studio 2015

Question

• I recently installed Visual Studio 2015 and opened up an existing project of mine (WinForm Application). I noticed that Crystal Reports was no longer imbedded in Visual Studio. I would like to continue using Crystal Reports and would like to know what process do I need to follow in order to do so. For example, do I need to purchase a stand alone version of Crystal or is there another option.

Dave Eatherly

Monday, December 19, 2016 8:51 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi!

You'll find the answer in this link : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34531668/how-to-integrate-sap-crystal-reports-in-visual-studio-2015-enterprise-edition

Hope it wil be useful.

If it's good for you, can you mark this answer as answer of your question please?

Follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/NordineMhoumadi

Please remember to close your threads by marking helpful posts as answer and then start a new thread if you have a new question. Please don't ask several questions in the same thread. SVP utiliser le Marquer comme reponse; sur les reponses qui vous aide car cela permet aux personnes qui peuvent rencontrer le meme probleme que vous, de retrouver rapidement quelle est la reponse qui a resolu leur probleme. De plus, cela encourage aussi la personne qui a repondu a votre question, et de repondre aux suivantes...

• Marked as answer by Dave Eatherly Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:04 AM
    Monday, December 19, 2016 10:06 PM
  • Thank you so much for your help Nordine Mhoumadi...your link provided the correct solution to my problem!  I installed the Crystal Reports package for Visual Studio and everything seems to be working fine.  The Crystal Reports in my application can now be opened in Visual Studio as well as adding new reports.  Thank you again.

Dave Eatherly

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:03 AM
  • Hi Dave Eatherly,

Glad to know that you have resolved this issue, and thanks for marking a useful answer, which could be helpful for other members who meet the same issue as yours.

Have a nice day :)

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:07 AM