Got an error while uploading an update to my UWP app to the Store RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to upload an update to my UWP app. I specified the new .appxupload. It started the upload process, but it generated an error. In fact, it seems to be stuck. The worst of it is that there's no description of the error, it just says "Error".

So, what can I do about this?

Rod

Monday, September 18, 2017 2:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Rod,

Could you try it on another browser to see if the error persists?

And you'd better make sure the update package has a higher version number than before.

Also, please note that if you upload .appxbundle as your package in previous submission, then you need to keep the .appxbundle format afterward. 

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Doctor-Who Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:48 PM
    Monday, September 18, 2017 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi Rod,

Could you try it on another browser to see if the error persists?

And you'd better make sure the update package has a higher version number than before.

Also, please note that if you upload .appxbundle as your package in previous submission, then you need to keep the .appxbundle format afterward. 

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Doctor-Who Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:48 PM
    Monday, September 18, 2017 8:14 AM
  • Finally got it uploaded and submitted. Thanks.

Rod

Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:48 PM