none
Could not store transport type data for Receive Location RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am a newbie of Biztalk. Our Biztalk is a standalone server with SQL 2012 installed but without Visual Studio installed. I develop my Biztalk application through my desktop where VS 2012 is installed. I  followed online EAI Tutorial video and went through to all steps with success till the EAI Tutorial 4: Deploy the Solution. When I try to create the new Receive location in Biztalk Explorer, I filled up Transport type as File. Then I configure the file type and I was able to click OK without problem. Then I select Recive handler to BizTalkServerApplication and Receive pipeline of XMLReceive. When I click Apply I received following error message:

Could not store transport type data for Receive Location 'EAISolutionReceiveRequestLocation' to config store. Access denied. See the event log (on computer 'BizTalk1') for more details.

There are two error logs in Application log list:

The AuthzInitializeContextFromSid function failed with ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED. This means that the service account that the SSO server is running under does not have sufficient permissions to check group membership in Active Directory. Please check your documentation for details on how to fix this problem.

Unable to communicate with MessageBox BizTalkMsgBoxDb on SQL Instance CBIV3EBT02EUS. Error Code: 0x8004d00e. Possible reasons include:

1) The MessageBox is unavailable.

2) The network link from this machine to the MessageBox is down.

3) The DTC Configuration on either this local machine or the machine hosting this MessageBox is incorrect.

I wonder if this is to do with the fact that I develop the Biztalk application through my desktop not through Biztalk server directly. All online samples have VS installed to the same server as Biztalk server and do development through Biztalk server directly.
    Monday, August 10, 2015 4:30 PM

Answers

• Is this to do with the fact that I did not develop my BizTalk app on the BizTalk server rather from my pc?

No, not at all.  Developing on a different machine is fully supported and the only practical option for Production deployment.

There is something mis-configured in the SSO stack.  If nothing is deployed yet, the easiest way to fix this would be to unconfigure then reconfiture BizTalk Server, including ESSO.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, August 21, 2015 1:38 AM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:09 AM

All replies

• Hi ZD

Check whether Enterprise single sign on service is running in services.msc. This error is because your ESSO is stopped try to restart the service. Also, if the account under which this services is running has gone any password change. If yes, then change the password and restart the service.

The error "The AuthzInitializeContextFromSid function failed with ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED" says that the service account that the SSO server is running under does not have sufficient permissions to check group membership in Active Directory.

Please mark as answer or vote as helpful if my reply does

Monday, August 10, 2015 4:44 PM
  • yes, the Enterprise single sign on service is running and nobody reset password. Is this to do with the fact that I did not develop my BizTalk app on the BizTalk server rather from my pc?
    Monday, August 10, 2015 5:08 PM
  • Is this to do with the fact that I did not develop my BizTalk app on the BizTalk server rather from my pc?

No, not at all.  Developing on a different machine is fully supported and the only practical option for Production deployment.

There is something mis-configured in the SSO stack.  If nothing is deployed yet, the easiest way to fix this would be to unconfigure then reconfiture BizTalk Server, including ESSO.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, August 21, 2015 1:38 AM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:09 AM
  • Hi,Its your SSO configuration issue . Can you try restarting your SSO and BizTalk service from the services.msc console .

I think better option is to try to create a new receive location and if you get same error this is your configuration issue with SSO and SQL server connectiong to BizTalk App server .

Thanks

Abhishek

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:50 AM
  • Try to give permissions to the account configuring the port in "BizTalk Administrator" Group and "SSO Administrator" groups. This would probably help!!!
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:20 PM