none
Sharepoint creation

Question

• Hi All,

I am new to sharepoint designing and just want to seek advice from you guys.

I am using infopath 2013 as my main designing tool connected to 2016 SP.

I cannot seem to publish my created Blank form to my SP. the List name is shwoing but not the form.

Is there any way to have it on this way:

1. Go directly to the webform once the link has been clicked

2. Submit the data in webform and it will be routed to the list which we can access to approve it or not.

Hope top receive a reply! Thanks!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,
    Did you create InfoPath form based on “Blank Form” template? If yes, it’s not supported to publish Blank Form to SharePoint list. You can only publish it to SharePoint library. You can select “SharePoint List” template to achieve your requirement.

About the two points:

“1. Go directly to the webform once the link has been clicked

2. Submit the data in webform and it will be routed to the list which we can access to approve it or not.

I think SharePoint list form can meet your requirement:

1. Click New Item button > the InfoPath form opened in the browser.

2. Fill out the form and click submit > contents are stored in list as a new item.

How to create a list form using InfoPath for your reference:

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Customize-a-SharePoint-list-form-c1f9283d-f704-4bbe-a8aa-827425ab31ae?ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Gelo123 Friday, January 20, 2017 10:36 AM
    Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Gelo- if I understand what you're asking, it's very basic. Can you provide the steps you're taking to publish your form to the list? If you are new with InfoPath/SP, I suggest you build your list first, then modify the form.

cameron rautmann

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:04 PM
  • Hi,
    Did you create InfoPath form based on “Blank Form” template? If yes, it’s not supported to publish Blank Form to SharePoint list. You can only publish it to SharePoint library. You can select “SharePoint List” template to achieve your requirement.

About the two points:

“1. Go directly to the webform once the link has been clicked

I think SharePoint list form can meet your requirement:

1. Click New Item button > the InfoPath form opened in the browser.

2. Fill out the form and click submit > contents are stored in list as a new item.

How to create a list form using InfoPath for your reference:

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Customize-a-SharePoint-list-form-c1f9283d-f704-4bbe-a8aa-827425ab31ae?ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Gelo123 Friday, January 20, 2017 10:36 AM
    Thursday, January 19, 2017 2:40 AM