[UWP] Playready license file RRS feed

• Question

•  Where the Playready license files are stored.  in Windows Desktop PC ?

Regards,

Gnash

Friday, April 1, 2016 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hi GnashKu,

I have test the code sample about “PlayReady sample Universal Windows Apps for Windows 10”, but I have not get the “License Acquisition Service Request again and again”. Please test this sample in your side, if it worked well, I think you would need to check your code if there’re something wrong with it.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Xavier Xie-MSFT Friday, April 15, 2016 2:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Barry Wang Friday, April 15, 2016 2:54 AM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 8:07 AM

All replies

• Hi GnashKu,

According to https://www.microsoft.com/PlayReady/licensing/

For questions concerning your PlayReady licensing options, please email playready@microsoft.com

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, April 4, 2016 9:57 AM
  • Hi Xavier,

Thanks for your response,  I was looking something else.

I am following the https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/audio-video-camera/adaptive-streaming-with-playready for play ready testing with smooth streaming. 

After adding the code mentioned in the above link the playback is perfect, but I tried multiple times of playback I am failed to see the   "License Acquisition Service Request"  again and again whenever I play / restart application, 

I am suspecting the licence already been storing in PC some place so that it fail to request again.. ??  or something i m missing ??

The content ::  http://playready.directtaps.net/smoothstreaming/SSWSS720H264PR/SuperSpeedway_720.ism/Manifest"   

Thanks,

GnashKu

Monday, April 4, 2016 10:26 AM
  • Hi GnashKu,

I have test the code sample about “PlayReady sample Universal Windows Apps for Windows 10”, but I have not get the “License Acquisition Service Request again and again”. Please test this sample in your side, if it worked well, I think you would need to check your code if there’re something wrong with it.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

• Proposed as answer by Xavier Xie-MSFT Friday, April 15, 2016 2:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Barry Wang Friday, April 15, 2016 2:54 AM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 8:07 AM