Add Face in a person group - Delete person face in a person group after persisted face quota exceeded RRS feed

• Question

• There is a limit to add faces of a person in a person group. After persisted face limit reached, it gives an error while adding another face. Is there a way to delete oldest persisted face and add the new one instead of giving the error.

I know there is an API from which we can delete a persisted face, but I want to delete the it in the add face API. 

• Edited by gravity25 Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:22 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Looks like you can delete a face from a Person Group which should delete all face data related to it - https://westus.dev.cognitive.microsoft.com/docs/services/563879b61984550e40cbbe8d/operations/563879b61984550f3039523e

Is that what you need or was it something different?

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 2:56 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.
    In my use case, I store a person's face so that the person face remains updated and trained. Now when the quota limit reached, it will given an error.  For this, every time I want to add a person face, I have to call the delete API first then again call the API to add the face.

To avoid this, if there is an option that when you add a person face and your quota limit is exceeded it automatically delete the oldest face and add the new face. In this case, I won't have to call the delete API

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:54 PM
  • Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do that without calling the delete API. :(
    Tuesday, March 20, 2018 4:26 PM