none
Request for a macro in outlook 2016 that fetch all email sent from 01 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019 from inbox or sent items. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,
    Good Day !!!

I would like to  pull all those email from outlook 2016  in a folder in my system that i had sent email from 01 Dec 2018 to 31 Jan 2019 by Outlook VBA code. 
    some email is not showing in sent items or inbox.
    When all e mail fetched in a folder in system then i want to check one by one and then print those email which i am looking for.

I would request for a VBA - outlook solution.
    I'm novice in outlook VBA and seek assistance.

Thanks,
    aligahk06
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi aligahk06,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then sorry that here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client. Considering that your question is related to Outlook VBA, I'll move your thread to the dedicated MSDN forum for Outlook. 

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:08 AM