Downloading a stolen upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased Expression Web by download from the Microsoft site, paid by credit card, and My laptop was stolen, only copy on it :(   How can I download or upgrade it again now?
    Friday, December 7, 2012 7:04 AM

All replies

• You should be able to download the EW trial from Microsoft.com, and activate it online with the current license key.  You may need to log on to the site you purchased from, go to your purchase history, the site should provide the license key there if you don't have any other record of it.

If you can't activate online, you need to call a number applicable to your country and activate over the phone, or else call MS Support to explain about the theft and ask them how this would affect the number of activations you have.

Please note, this forum is for members to help other members (users) and very few MS reps actually visit it and is not the official way to contact Microsoft.

Andrew M

http://www.murraywebs.com

"Nothing spoils numbers faster than arithmetic!"
    -- Peppermint Patty (Peanuts, Charles M. Schulz)

• Edited by AndrewOZ1 Friday, December 7, 2012 10:02 AM
    Friday, December 7, 2012 9:59 AM
  • If you have the original install key you can use it to activate the trial. If you don't you can still buy at the upgrade pricing if you want the newest version.

Free Expression Web Tutorials
    For an Expression Web forum with without the posting issues try expressionwebforum.com

Friday, December 7, 2012 7:28 PM